Ravelly's World

Feb 10, 2018

A New Watercolor

Finally got this finish a bit ago. I was twitting my thumbs while waiting for the play tonight so I decided to work on #2. It feels good to at least finish something in this new year.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you painted too - that's a talent I certainly don't possess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so multi-talented! This is a beautiful bird which reminds me of scenes in South Dakota in my summers there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it...you are one talented person

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!