Ravelly's World

Dec 4, 2017

Commission

A girlfriend saw some of the Veterans quilts I made last month & really wanted an eagle quilt for her daughter who teaches at one of our local schools. So I got to work. Sorry I don't have photos from this particular project. 
I'm quilting it on my Janome because it's not that big. I think she will like it.

5 comments:

  1. Of course she will like it. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! She will love it! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love a quilt made especially for them? Hope we get to see a photo eventually?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly like the one on the blog post!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!