Ravelly's World

Sep 3, 2017

Another Veteran's Quilt Started

I'm thinking of making eagle blocks to go on each quilt because many aren't going to be red, white & blue themed. So I want something patriotic on each.
I found a clip art image to work with, enlarged it & traced the parts that I wanted to use onto Heat n Bond & pressed those into my fabric choices.
So far......
Got the eagle in position & added feather markings.
I've started making HST to highlite the eagle.
More progress to come soon!





5 comments:

  1. WOW! Your talent in doing this never ceases to amaze me. The eagle looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make those images come alive! Great applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Eagles are such regal birds and are perfect for a quilt. Looking forward to seeing how this evolves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and a great patriotic image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7.9.17

    I like this! What a wonderful and inspired idea!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!