Ravelly's World

Aug 1, 2017

Oooops!!

I don't know my own age...laugh out loud! I'm actually 62. The mind is the first thing to go!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rhonda !! I also turned 62 this year. And yes, the mind is about gone !! Been hot here in North Dakota and very dry all over the whole state.
    I hope your summer is going well !!!
    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee!! This really made me laugh because I constantly have to subtract the years to figure out how old I am. Never can remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rhonda!! I turn 61 next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious Rhonda. It happens from time to time. Thanks for making my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...when I "Lie" about my age - I always say I am older so people will think I look good for my age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! That's funnee. Sometimes, I forget or wish I could forget - I have a couple of years on you, friend - I'm 65. I tell my grandchildren and the look on their faces remind me of what of thought of my grandparents, too. The 4 year old doesn't even have a clue. You are a hoot, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALWAYS remember how OLD I am. I NEVER remember how many years I have been married. Was I ever NOT married? Oh yes...46 coming up in a few days. How long have you been married?
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a child, you are just a child. I was going to say that at 64 but now you are even younger than that. At 74, and even with cancer, I still feel like a youngster who gets tired easily. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous15.8.17

    You are so right about that! Happy Belated Birthday! Or else I'm early for the next one. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!