Ravelly's World

Apr 19, 2012

In The Meantime.....

So, I'm into Plan H with the project I've been posting about.........LOL
And I've just recently mailed off my Quilt of Valor top.......Yea!

So while that project is brewing in my head for a solution, I made a wall hanging from ....... you guessed it, scraps.
Part 1 ... sew some scrap strips together

Part 2... choose a background fabric to add interest

Part 3... find a nice focus fabric

Part 4..... oh, flower petals sound good


TaDa.... wall hanging 17 1/2" by 21"
Love it!!

1 comment:

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!