Ravelly's World

Feb 6, 2012

Decisions, Decisions - Design Wall Monday

Help! Which Nine Patch design do you prefer?
Design #1
has various solid blocks between the nine patches.


 Design #2
has assorted color patches between the nine patches.

10 comments:

  1. Have you considered putting them next to each other with the lights touching each other - that might be fun...

    If these are the only 2 options, I prefer the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First tough question this Monday morning: my instinct goes with #2, but I also like #1. Yep. #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of the two, I like #1 the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 shows off your nine patch blocks a lot better. In #2 they get lost amongst the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, throwing "Geometry" in full force this morning!!! I like number one the best, not quite so busy, but I love scrappy so either would be great!!! Love the header photo!! So goo to see water!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to echo Doniene! I like both of them because I love scrappy, but I too like #1 a bit better because it's not quite as busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. To my eye, #2 is way too busy. The first design really shows off your 9-patch blocks so nicely. Of course, it's YOUR eye and taste that matters, so whichever you choose, I'm sure it will look nice in the end when it has its borders and quilting and binding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cream version

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer option #1. I also like your new header photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!