Ravelly's World

Feb 6, 2012

Another Decision

 Alright, as you can see I've taken your wonderful advice about "not" confusing the nine patch with a mixed colored block. So I turned the nine patch on point and went with a solid block between.  Then it hit me..... light or dark solid fabric?????
What do you think????  
HELP, again..... LOL

9 comments:

  1. Definitely the dark!!! It jazzes things up......everyone does light and...when compared to your dark version, the light looks pretty bland and BLAH! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the dark best, too. I makes it a 'wow'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both!!! But the dark fabric is really cool! Just as long as you stay "geometric" it's fine by me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I OOOO'd out loud when I saw the dark - it gets my vote! It really makes the 9 patches POP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... I am going "against the grain" and saying that I really like the light the way you have done it. If all the light fabrics were the same-meh. But with the subtlety of the mixed lights really adds a lot of interest.

    That is *my* opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gene - you are outnumbered - lol ! I say the dark too Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dark is pretty dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer the light alternate squares!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!