Ravelly's World

Jan 4, 2012

When Nature Calls - Block #6

WNC-BOM #6 is here!
I hope everyone's 2012 has gotten off to a wonderful start!
 Block #6 is here. I have linked to the PDF above and hopefully on my sidebar.

I really loved making these because there was so much area to work with. I had to cut into my crackle fabric... sob, sob... but I think it worked well in this case.
It is amazing how different the same outhouse looks using different fabric choices and layouts.
Go for it and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Friends of ours have a small guest half-bath that is decorated with all outhouse decor...I should really try to do one of these blocks as a mini quilt for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ar really wonderful. Loved them!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!