Ravelly's World

Dec 27, 2011

Favorite Fabrics

I made this quilt from some of my favorite fabrics.... you know, those textured fabrics that I can't resist buying. I did the foundation method, strips of fabrics different widths, sew, flip and press. The first border was sort of bland until I added the leaves and berries.... nothing fancy but that little touch made me happier. Then I followed up with a 4 inch small print floral.  Love it! The quilt measures 48 inches square.

5 comments:

  1. What a smart idea....you will certainly enjoy this for years to come. I just might have to be a copy cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! My favourite colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeautifulRhonda. I love the border. Did you appliqué it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job on the quilt Rhonda!!! I love it, the applique sets it off just so!!
    Wishing you a safe and wonderful New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!