Ravelly's World

Oct 30, 2011

Lazy Hearts November BOM


It's number 11 BOM... can you believe it?
This block was a challenge for me.... I really put a lot of thought into it.  Don't you just love the little owl???? I had so much fun developing this little guy! Enjoy everyone!  Look for the PDF on my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. I do love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I can't wait to get it made. Thanks, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is adorable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful block Rhondas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Rhonda. I didn't find this till late in the game, so I have been saving them. I hope to make it in the next year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the Owl. And the branch and the heart-shaped moon. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwww Mr. Owl is adorable - the textures give him a 3D look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! love the owl. Thank you Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really do some beautiful work!!!! The owl is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat owl!! You still amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!