LOL isn't it funny the little tidbits that we remember? I remember the definition for osmosis and diffusion from highschool science class (35 years ago) - I have NO idea why I would remember them because I only took science because it was required - it's not as if I have any interest in those properties!
"Diffusion is the spreading out of a substance by molecular action from a high concentration to fill a space" ... and "Osmosis is the unequal diffusion of water through a membrane" <-- there you go - LOL!
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
LOL isn't it funny the little tidbits that we remember? I remember the definition for osmosis and diffusion from highschool science class (35 years ago) - I have NO idea why I would remember them because I only took science because it was required - it's not as if I have any interest in those properties!
ReplyDelete"Diffusion is the spreading out of a substance by molecular action from a high concentration to fill a space" ... and "Osmosis is the unequal diffusion of water through a membrane" <-- there you go - LOL!