Well, I finally finished this little mini-quilt that will be placed in the center of my dining table.
If you'd like to make one, I've linked to my PDF with the designs. Now I'm off to tend to my wonderful little garden...but I won't take my shotgun with me today.....LOL
Correction!!!
I've corrected the PDF error.... sorry about the inconvenience.
Love your spring quilt.
ReplyDeleteVery cute quilt. Why no shotgun out there with you today? I do hope the snakes don't get wind of the fact that you are out there unarmed.....
ReplyDeleteCute little spring quilt! I think you should always be "locked and loaded." LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your little bit of Spring on a quilt.
ReplyDeleteI was going to look at the pdf but I got an error - "not found"
Love your Spring quilt! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteIrma :)
Cute little quilt!! I am so ready for Spring!! Heck, at this point I'm ready for Mud Season!!
ReplyDelete