Ravelly's World

Feb 3, 2011

Mug Rug

 


I decided to get in on the fun of "mug rug" making and made this cute little number for Valentine.  It measures 7 inches by 10 inches.  I love to drink tea and I really love the larger mugs.  I decided to practice my hand embroidery skills as well as some machine stitches.
Mom will probably see this one and want one for herself.  I'll have to come up with a design for the month of March......hummmmmm!

9 comments:

  1. Great job, Rhonda. I love the fabric you used in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute mug rug...and love the heart.

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mug mats always seem to stick to the bottom of my cup so when I pick up my coffee the mat comes too. I started knitting and felting larger ones, so I guess I was on the right track. Love your love mug mat .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of those! I LOVE it...that fabric is so pretty and it turned out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so darling! Being a big tea drinker myself, I think I may have to make one of these, and for some of my tea drinking friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, can't blame a gal for wanting one of her own!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mug rug is adorable.....

    sorry about the cold snowy weather in
    Texas....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhonda,

    I love your mug rug. The way you fussy cut the heart is so sweet.

    happy v-day!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!