Ravelly's World

Dec 6, 2010

Books, Books, I Love Books


Mom and I visited our local Scholastic Book Fair sale today.  Once a year Scholastic Books has a blowout sale with tons of books to choose from.  I think any adult can get in to the sale but if you're interested check online to make sure first.  We bought a large box of the books of our choice to share with students at local schools. Shhhhhhh, I also picked up a couple for the little princesses.

4 comments:

  1. I can never pass up a book sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Perfect Christmas gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love book sales, too. Where I lived in NJ, I wasn't far from one of the big, Scholastic warehouses and, as teachers, we could get in there periodically and shop and get some GREAT bargains. I do miss doing that as I'd love to get some for the grands. I'm sure you had a great time there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I love books and so do my kids. I can never turn my kids down when they want to buy a book!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!