Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Happy Birthday to me. I'm 2 years old today. GoGo fed me one of my favorite foods last night...green beans........love em! Have a great holiday everyone from GoGo and me!
I just loved to see photos of that beautiful, happy-faced granddaughter of yours!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family, too. (Oh, yes...how impressive that her favorite food is green beans!!)
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
I just loved to see photos of that beautiful, happy-faced granddaughter of yours!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family, too. (Oh, yes...how impressive that her favorite food is green beans!!)
ReplyDeleteShe is just the cutest!!! Great picture!! Hug her a few hundred times for me, will ya??
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute..hope your Thanksgiving was great
ReplyDeleteMan, she is going up fast! Too cute!! Hope her and your day was wonderful!
ReplyDelete