Ravelly's World

Nov 4, 2010

Dull & Boring or.........

A few months ago I posted this picture of the project I was thinking about making. I knew, by the way, you all helped me out, that the fabrics I chose were all wrong.  They just didn't "pop" as we say in the quilting world.

So I decided to go really scrappy and used some of my 1500 - 2 1/2" squares to help out.  Now, I am nowhere near finished but I do like what I'm seeing so far......what do you all think? 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks really nice! And yes, it does "pop"!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely more POP on this version! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great POP! love the color tones you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this same quilt pattern years back (15 maybe) all in plaids. I really like the way it moves.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!