Ravelly's World

Aug 7, 2010

This or That


So, I finally found time to sew on the 1 1/2 inch black border.  Now it's onto the final border. I'm auditioning 2 fabrics so far. What do you think?  This or that or maybe something else.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt, I like the top one.

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the green, LOVE LOVE LOVE the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red is bold but I like the green...it makes the blocks more prominent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red best. It's going to be a pretty quilt with either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably don't this based on previous posts, but the red just sparkles. It picks up the red in the blocks and will be a perfect border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me it's got to be the red print xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone....red my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I just love that quilt....no comment on what to do..sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red best but the green would be good too. Wishy washy huh? I will be bold.......the red!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer the red for sure!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!