Ravelly's World

Aug 5, 2010

Digitizing Fun

This is my second attempt at digitizing......well actually my Janome did all the work.  I traced off this Mad Hatter onto a sheet of paper, scanned it and saved it as JPEG, GIF, etc. sort of thingy and uploaded the picture to my digitizing software and clicked to digitize.  A few nail-biting seconds later I downloaded the image onto my machine and stitched it out.  It's crazy cool!
I see some spots where I traced heavily....not good for I'm fairly happy with it.  What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.8.10

    I like it, good job! You've acomplished something that a lot of us are still strugging with - so good for you! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY COOL! Digitizing is a pain, but your turned out awsome!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!