Ravelly's World

Jul 10, 2010

Portrait of The Real Thing

Portrait come to life.  Ayden paid me a visit today for lunch.  At nineteen months she is counting to 6, signing words and asking the big question....."WHY?"  She loved her portrait that GoGo made and decided to pose with some persuading from her mommy.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie she is! I think the quilted portrait is very much like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is she pretty, but she is smart, too! (Maybe she will be as smart as her grandmother someday and also be able to make such great portrait quilts!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie and I think that you captured her spirit well. I can tell that you understand value in the fabrics -- which can be one of the harder lessons to learn.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!