Ravelly's World

Jul 2, 2010

All Done Branching Out

Just finished my first portrait of Ayden. I am sort of pleased with it.....LOL....you know, we are always our own worst critic. I'm not giving up on this wonderful technique and am already planning my next try.  Many thanks to Gene, a wonderful blogging friend, who has an excellent artistic eye.
I really appreciate all comments which helps in the learning process.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and a save one, this 4th of July!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow.....for your first attempt you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! You captured the mouth perfectly. I can't wait to see your second try, I think you've got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one heck of a first attempt!!! I doubt I could do that well even on a 10th attempt...or EVER, for that matter!!! Happy 4th of July weekend to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific. Can't believe that is your first. Do you already have plans for your next portrait?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Rhonda. I just love the finish; looks so dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Rhonda. You did such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad for a first attempt. Looking forward to future attempts. Happy fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You did a great job!
    Happy 4th!

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!