Ravelly's World

May 25, 2010

Patterns.....Anyone?

So, I was cleaning out and straightening some boxes in my sewing studio when I ran across one filled with patterns that, at the time I purchased them, I had great intentions of making.  You know how that goes. They get misplaced or pushed to the back or stuffed in a box.  I have loads of them......LOL....Anyway, I've decided that it will never happen that I'm going to make any or these.....so they're up for grabs.  Just leave a comment stating your interest and on June 1st, I'll draw a name or do the random thingy and someone will be the proud owner of these great items.

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I would love to have the patterns as I have summer coming up with sewing with the granddaughters. They would love to work on some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt I'll do anymore garment making. But the pattern in the front row on the right looks intriguing from what I can see of it. Is it a quilt that is appliqued with things that would be of interest to a child....as it's called "Child's Play"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would be honored to adopt them. Just don't tell them that I recently had a giveaway of the ones I had that I'd never use, either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, childs play looks intersting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Rhonda, I'll bite. I've seen a lady in our guild where a chenille jacket. I'd like to try the cotton one with the pillow (with short sleeves).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit. I truly appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it's not too late to ask about the patterns..the first one, the applique Spring Time is so cute. I would love to have that one... CC

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!