As promised, here are some pics, just a snippet of the beautiful quilts from the Azalea Quilt Show. I wish I could have gotten close enough to show off all the fab-tasticly wonderful quilting.
Blogger has announced they are having problems today, so some of the photos aren't showing on many of our blogs. I'll come back later to see the rest of them and hopefully, Blogger will have the problem fixed then.
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Beautiful quilts! Hope you enjoyed the show!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, I know you enjoyed the wacky girls being together tooo. Hugs, Marie
ReplyDeleteBlogger has announced they are having problems today, so some of the photos aren't showing on many of our blogs. I'll come back later to see the rest of them and hopefully, Blogger will have the problem fixed then.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteAh...NOW I can see all of them....very nice!!! Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteGreat quilts from the show! I especially like the triple four patch quilt...I'm going to try to make one like that from my leader/enders.
ReplyDelete