Ravelly's World

Feb 13, 2010

I Dropped My Needle, Again


Arrrrrgh!  I can never decide which needle to use of hand work.........before you all start laughing......yes I do get down and dirty and actually use hand needles on occasion......LOL..........but I always struggle with which ones to use for certain jobs.  Well, my "wacky" girlfriend, Kathy found a great blog that talks about needles in a way that even I can understand.  She posted about it on our Wacky Blog that you might have missed. Pop over and take a gander at this BLOG which is quite informative.

2 comments:

  1. I buy needles because I have heard they are good for a particular kind of hand-sewing and then....when I finally get around to doing some hand-sewing, I forget where I put those darned packs of needles....so...I use whatever is close at hand. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rhonda . I checked it out and it is informative. Now I need to know about sewing machine needles.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!