Ravelly's World

Jan 19, 2010

Diagonally Done In



Four days, 41 hours, 39 minutes later.......I'm diagonally done!!!!!  Let me just say that I really enjoyed the whole process from cutting the squares, to ripping, to that final seam, to the pressing.
I would recommend this quilt to anyone who wants to try it.
A tip....copy the diagram to use and mark on.....you'll need it......LOL
I'll take a better picture soon....right now I'm too worn out!

10 comments:

  1. It looks great Rhonda!!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. well done.
    What are the sizes of the squares and the finished quilt. This may be another one that I try

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman you are AMAZING!! JUST 4 days!! Would have taken me 4 years and still qualified as a PhD! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL, Rhonda........but I can't believe you even enjoyed the RIPPING part!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic finish Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you finished it so quickly. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief, did you have time for eating and sleeping? Great job!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations...it's marvellous!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!