Ravelly's World

Dec 23, 2009

Christmas Everywhere


Christmas Everywhere


Everywhere, everywhere, Christmas tonight!
Christmas in lands of the fir-tree and pine,
Christmas in lands of the palm-tree and vine,
Christmas where snow peaks stand solemn and white,
Christmas where cornfields stand sunny and bright.
Christmas where children are hopeful and gay,
Christmas where old men are patient and gray,
Christmas where peace, like a dove in his flight,
Broods o'er brave men in the thick of the fight;
Everywhere, everywhere, Christmas tonight!
For the Christ-child who comes is the Master of all;
No palace too great, no cottage too small.

By: Phillips Brooks

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rhonda, such a thoughtful poem. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.1.10

    Nice post & nice blog. I love both.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!