Ravelly's World

Nov 23, 2009

Favorite Fabric Monday

Aunt Grace - "Ties One On" from the collection of Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles, Inc. I love this fabric.......already made a couple of aprons from it and used a portion in a quilt.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. That one hurts the eyes if you stare at it for too long.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I have been following your fav fabric Monday since I blogged... wonder how you collect all those lovely fabrics from all the famous designers... sure is costly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING this brightly-colored fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am just loving that fabric!!! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend Lisa made a very cute bag from this same fabric - here is the link ... she only posts 1 post per month so scroll down a ways to see the 2 photos of her bag. It's the "Miranda Bag" pattern by Lazy Girl Designs.

    http://mynikkelsworth.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

    cant' wait to see what you use it for.

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!