Ravelly's World

Nov 10, 2009

Autumn Toppers

These two little table toppers were made from strips of scraps from my "Fractured Diamond" quilt which you can see in the post below this one. I had no real idea of what I was making until I looked through my collection of idea designed that I keep in a 3 ring notebook. So far the smaller top measures 15" square.......the larger measures roughly 12" x 15". These projects took one day to make. I'm planning to stitch around everything sometime this week.

3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice fall toppers!! Isn't it fun to use up those scraps and make something entirely new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, but I think you have the measurements wrong on the larger one--is it larger than that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhona I simply love the acron block!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!