Ravelly's World

Oct 30, 2009

Photo Hunt Challenge #4

Kristi @ Photo-Hunt-Challenge, came up with the above list of things to photograph. Hope you enjoyed the pics. Since I live in the country, a lot of these pics were hard to come by but I was up for the challenge.

12 comments:

  1. fast, slow, texture and harvest are my favourites !!!!

    Greetings from Finland :)

    my pics with my name in this link

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job...very cool collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection, especially fall colors and harvest! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your pictures. The pumpkin is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the photo hunt. The contrast shot and harvest are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce job Rhonda, I really enjoyed your fall colors, harvest and inspriring. I am glad you had fun with the Photo Hunt Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work! love the pumpkin shot, it's a fun little game, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I love your harvest picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection! A harvest and b/w shots are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorites: fast and slow. You’re hunt results were wonderful. Here’s my hunt hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great submissions! I had so much fun with this challenge too..my first!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!