Ravelly's World

Jul 3, 2009

Mad Science

Shhhhhhhhhhh! I'm off to visit my friend Jerri. She's hosting a Science Party for her 2 adorable granddaughters and their friends. Jerri asked if I would help, well, I kind of volunteered because I love science so much. It's the teacher thing.........LOL.........anyway, I've made 4 little aprons, each with 1 large pocket and embroidered each child's name along with a cutesy Logo. This apron is very easy to make only took me about 5 hrs. to make four. For the experiments, I've decided to go with Sounds, Physical Change, Chemical Change, Inertia and Motion. Add to that a couple of "zingers"....can't really talk about those....sorry. There are several great child friendly websites that can supply you with loads of ideas. Also, some sites allow parents to order fun science stuff! If you're looking for things to do this summer, think about planning a science party.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll show further photos once the party is over....what fun and how NICE of you to do the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those little gals have the best fun part with you as the teacher. Love the aprons. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party idea! I am a chemist by training, though I now spend my days mixing up fabric instead of chemicals. Love that your friend is sharing the science bug with kids! :)

    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!