Ravelly's World

Jul 1, 2009

July Emboridery Give Away

Greetings Followers! I'm back with my next give-away. As you can see this depicts hands on a Bible. It is one of my favorites because it looks like a pencil etching. It can be yours if you are a FOLLOWER of my blog and you leave a comment on this POST. As mentioned, the design measures roughly 5 1/2" X 7" with plenty of fabric left for trimming.
BTW......the deadline is July 15th to leave a comment on this post!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. That is a VERY interesting embroidery design. You do wonderful work on that machine of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You certainly are putting your machine to good use. Does it take long to set up for a new design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um okay I really hope i win this one. It would make an awesome Christmas present for my in-laws in a wall hanging. If I don't win i will have to pay you to make me one or two or three. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that embroidery. May I ask where you got the pattern? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piece I am a follower and would love to win this please enter me.
    smiller50@neo.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!