"Spirit of the Season II" by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles, Inc.
As most of you know, green is my favorite color. So when I saw this piece, I just had to have it. I have no project in mind at this time but I'm sure that something will present itself very soon.
This is an interesting fabric. When I click on it, the fabric almost looks to be a heavier weave than regular quilting cotton...looks almost like an upholstery weight.
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
This is an interesting fabric. When I click on it, the fabric almost looks to be a heavier weave than regular quilting cotton...looks almost like an upholstery weight.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome fabric Rhonda! I love the colors! I know its a repro but it has a more modern feel.
ReplyDeletelovely fabric. What are your plans for it?
ReplyDelete