Ravelly's World

Jul 21, 2009

Favorite Fabric Monday on Tuesday/Ayden

Hi everyone! I don't know how this week snook up on me but it did. So it's Tuesday evening & I'm posting about my favorite fabric of the week. This one is "Sturbridge Village Scarlet" by Judie Rothermel inspired by The Old Sturbridge Village Collection for Marcus Brothers Textiles, Inc. This fabric is really stunning in person & could easily be apart of a Christmas quilt or a scrap quilt.
Posted by Picasa
Ayden came for a visit yesterday. She had just gotten 2 shots and was not happy with that old doctor. So GoGo was happy to cheer her up with lots of kisses. She is now crawling, sort of. By that I mean she can crawl forward but not in any other direction. She loves cell phones and my camera. Notice she took a picture of her shoe.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a person who is big on a lot of red fabrics but I do like that one and did think of it for Christmas, too. Ayden is SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing her photos...even the one of her shoe!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayden is just a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayden is SEW beautiful. I could just chap her forehead kissing on it.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!