Ravelly's World

Jul 7, 2009

Back In Action

Well, I'm back to sewing......finally. Here's a sneak peek at my next project. The blue fabric is one of my new favorites........LOL.......I have so many. It's "Ranchero" by nancy J. Smith and Lynda S. Milligan from Possibilities for Avlyn Inc. So, believe it or not, it's a western type fabric but I see other possibilities! Stay tuned to see what else develops.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love the fabric

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blue blouse with a similar print...will have to dig it out and compare it to your fabric. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is just adorable. I am looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That blue is wonderful! So many possibilities. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the coolest fabrics Rhonda! Can't wait to see what you create with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that fabric is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!