Ravelly's World

Jun 3, 2009

Peaceful Lake

This little lake is one of the places that I hide out at just enjoying nature and the quiet. Even though I'm retired, life can sometimes put loads of pressure on me but this little hide-out gets me back on track............shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Find yourself a little hide-out even if it's within your own backyard.

3 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Enjoy it and take in a tad bit for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lake looks like a wonderful peaceful place to relax and recharge the batteries...
    We all need to do that at times...
    Stop to smell the roses..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice. I have been working on making my own yard into a little retreat for me.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!