Ravelly's World

Jun 30, 2009

Fat Quarters

Nine fat quarters are just a drop in the bucket from my shopping spree. The Wackies took a little road trip the other day to a fabulous quilt shop in Waxahachie, Texas named "Common Threads." Of course there was a big sale on loads of fabrics. I did a little damage.....hehehehehehe The store is in an old building with great picture windows. The displays are well thought out and organized. If you are into Civil War fabrics, this is the store for you. The ladies are friendly and very helpful. It's just a great atmosphere. I've provided a link to their web-page so make sure you pop on over there and check them out.
Posted by Picasa Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sewing up a storm making 4 little aprons for some cute kids. Will show and tell soon so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my but this is the place for me! What a lovely selection you chose, too. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What attractive fabrics you are showing! Sounds like a very satisfying shopping trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!