Ravelly's World
▼
Apr 20, 2009
Favorite Fabric Monday
I'm participating in the "Bloggers Quilt Festival" so please scan to the previous post to take a gander at my qu
ilt, "Nature's All Aflutter."
And now for the FFM of the week:
Look at this great fabric. It's tightly woven and would look wonderful as a border. I have used it in an Irish Chain before. It is difficult to hand quilt because of the weave density so machine quilting is recommended.
There is no labeling on the selvages so I don't remember who produced it.
I have plenty of this fabric so all I need to do is come up with yet another project........LOL
1 comment:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
To me, this would make a very classy-border even in a Christmas quilt.....a "classy" Christmas quilt (not one with Santa...you know the kind I mean, right?) :)
ReplyDelete