Ravelly's World

Feb 15, 2009

Bird House #3

Remember Naughty Molly, who discovered the Bird House BOTM link? Well, here's the third block. I know some of you are thinking.....#3, what's up with that? Well, for some reason, the month of January gave out 2 blocks. Starting tomorrow evening, each Monday, I will be featuring one of my favorite fabrics from my stash and will be asking your opinion on what to do with it, what colors that compliment it and sometimes, where can I get more........LOL..............Pop back in tomorrow and help me out.

2 comments:

  1. I can not get over how much work you get finished and it all is so beautiful. Have a great day my friend. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty Molly, huh? Without me you would not be having all that Birdhouse fun!! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!