Toni (Mini-Booty Swap), Valerie (Apron Swap), Brenda (Postcard swap) and Jackie (Black/White Challenge) have been great hostesses and inspirations to me. The new swap that I'm participating in is sponsored by Holly. It's a magazine swap. Magazines such as quilting, knitting, to name a few are what this swap is about. There's still time to get in on the fun. "I can do this, I can do this," I keep telling myself. And you know, I can!
My accomplishments of 2008 are my sewing log total for the year is 333 1/2 sewing hours roughly. I was very happy that Kathy suggested the log. It really helped me to sew or embroider when I was in a slump. I have gotten loads of good natured teasing about my little "crazy cat" so I'm changing him for something a little more non-spooky......LOL.....because I want to continue to keep up with the hours I sew.
I've finished the tops to s e v e r a l challenges that the "Wackies" put on, learned to use my new Janome 11000 and of course and I did get 2 pincushions made. BTW, there's still time to enter that challenge on the WP blog. Plus, if you're feeling a little "wacky," join the Wannabees. They are a great group of ladies who really know how to have fun!
Finally, I am learning day by day the ins and outs of blogging. I must tell you that I'm very proud to be able to "link" to a blog, link to other posts within my blog (Notice the word "several" in the above paragraph. Each letter is a link to a previous post), upload pictures, move things around and place "widgets" on my blog. I've still got loads to learn but that's part of the fun. I looking forward to this new year. Take care, everyone!
Ravelly's World
▼
Jan 1, 2009
Happy New Year Everyone!
A toast to the wonderful past year and a new beginning for 2009!
I don't do resolutions because it's hard to live up to them.......LOL......but I will say that I look forward to the swaps and challenges that I've entered and to those I'll probably join during the year.
Toni (Mini-Booty Swap), Valerie (Apron Swap), Brenda (Postcard swap) and Jackie (Black/White Challenge) have been great hostesses and inspirations to me. The new swap that I'm participating in is sponsored by Holly. It's a magazine swap. Magazines such as quilting, knitting, to name a few are what this swap is about. There's still time to get in on the fun. "I can do this, I can do this," I keep telling myself. And you know, I can!
My accomplishments of 2008 are my sewing log total for the year is 333 1/2 sewing hours roughly. I was very happy that Kathy suggested the log. It really helped me to sew or embroider when I was in a slump. I have gotten loads of good natured teasing about my little "crazy cat" so I'm changing him for something a little more non-spooky......LOL.....because I want to continue to keep up with the hours I sew.
I've finished the tops to s e v e r a l challenges that the "Wackies" put on, learned to use my new Janome 11000 and of course and I did get 2 pincushions made. BTW, there's still time to enter that challenge on the WP blog. Plus, if you're feeling a little "wacky," join the Wannabees. They are a great group of ladies who really know how to have fun!
Finally, I am learning day by day the ins and outs of blogging. I must tell you that I'm very proud to be able to "link" to a blog, link to other posts within my blog (Notice the word "several" in the above paragraph. Each letter is a link to a previous post), upload pictures, move things around and place "widgets" on my blog. I've still got loads to learn but that's part of the fun. I looking forward to this new year. Take care, everyone!
Toni (Mini-Booty Swap), Valerie (Apron Swap), Brenda (Postcard swap) and Jackie (Black/White Challenge) have been great hostesses and inspirations to me. The new swap that I'm participating in is sponsored by Holly. It's a magazine swap. Magazines such as quilting, knitting, to name a few are what this swap is about. There's still time to get in on the fun. "I can do this, I can do this," I keep telling myself. And you know, I can!
My accomplishments of 2008 are my sewing log total for the year is 333 1/2 sewing hours roughly. I was very happy that Kathy suggested the log. It really helped me to sew or embroider when I was in a slump. I have gotten loads of good natured teasing about my little "crazy cat" so I'm changing him for something a little more non-spooky......LOL.....because I want to continue to keep up with the hours I sew.
I've finished the tops to s e v e r a l challenges that the "Wackies" put on, learned to use my new Janome 11000 and of course and I did get 2 pincushions made. BTW, there's still time to enter that challenge on the WP blog. Plus, if you're feeling a little "wacky," join the Wannabees. They are a great group of ladies who really know how to have fun!
Finally, I am learning day by day the ins and outs of blogging. I must tell you that I'm very proud to be able to "link" to a blog, link to other posts within my blog (Notice the word "several" in the above paragraph. Each letter is a link to a previous post), upload pictures, move things around and place "widgets" on my blog. I've still got loads to learn but that's part of the fun. I looking forward to this new year. Take care, everyone!
5 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Happy New Year my friend and god bless...dont be jealous of my outfit go look e see...Lani
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family
ReplyDeletelove and hugs Gina xx
Happy New Year Rhonda and family! xxx
ReplyDeleteHasn't 2008 been a GREAT year?!? May 2009 be even better for you! Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've had a very productive year! I'm glad we've met through blog land this year-and I hope the coming year is all you want it to be!
ReplyDelete