Ravelly's World

Nov 11, 2008

Salute!

Today is Veterans Day as we all know. So in honor of all Veterans and the men and women who still fight for us, I wanted to say a big "Thank you!" I know that is not enough for the sacrifices you all have given and are still giving but it's all I have to give right now. So many soldiers have said, "No one even notices us or acknowledges us." It's sad but true. I say....."Wake up, people! Salute our men and women who are willing to give their lives so that the "rest" of us can live a peaceful environment.
That's all I have to say about that. Pictured are my grandmother's relative who fought in WWII (Infantry) and my dad who fought in the Korean War.

8 comments:

  1. Each person should honor our soldiers; they fought and died for our freedom. I salute them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...a big, resounding THANK YOU to all our brave military now and in the past. Where would we be without them?! I shudder to imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...a big, resounding THANK YOU to all our brave military now and in the past. Where would we be without them?! I shudder to imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Rhonda! Thank you Veterans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second your Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Rhonda, from a vet! I salute your family members who have served!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous13.11.08

    Love the old pictures!! I'm with you-I'm thankful to all who served and all who are serving now!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!