Ravelly's World

Nov 15, 2008

Practice Makes........

Okay......so I'm practicing using my EQ6 program of how-to export quilt images to my desktop to be sent in e-mails or put into blog posts. So far so good. The nine-patch quilt was designed using one block that I imported from a project I made weeks ago. The strip-pieced quilt you will recognize from my challenge 2008 retreat from a few blogs ago. Of course I'm in the early stages of learning to use EQ6, watching the videos and "reading" my manual.......LOL....cross your fingers, say a prayer and watch out for more designs.

This little happy face is to remind all my blogging friends that if you'd care to become a "Virtual WackyPack Wannabee" (VWPW) hop on over to our WP blog and leave a comment of your desired intentions and one of us "wackies" will get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many quilt designs from quilters who use the EQ6, it must be a lot of fun. I hope that you enjoy it and have fun designing. Please send me some information on what exactly your whacky group is all about. I am interested, but would like to know more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing so great with EQ6. You gals are picking this stuff up so fast! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!