Ravelly's World

Oct 31, 2008

One Down

All done with my 2008 Wacky Challenge. Some posts ago, I showed off one block. Today it's complete. Roughly 86" X 86."

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Your quilt is absolutely beautiful, I love the fabric you used to border each block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You did a fantasic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been a lot of string quilts .... but love this one the best! What you did with the paisley fabric is different and gives the whole quilt a unique look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I am working on mine now.
    Jerri

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!