Ravelly's World

Oct 30, 2008

Deer Opening Sew-In #2

Well, I've been working toward putting together my "wacky challenge 2008" quilt. The rows have been sewn and tomorrow I'll sew those together and add my first border.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun pattern! Looks like its coming together beautifully. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this!! I like how the "border" print in the center of the block, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought about using border print in the center!!! I'm going to steal that idea from you. OK??
    Love the look.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!