Ravelly's World

Aug 5, 2008

Belated Birthday

Saturday Armando called me in a panic. You see, he had forgotten my birthday. He and Angie have moved back locally and were busy getting moved in their new home. Now, mind you, I wasn't the least bit worried or offended that he hadn't called or dropped a card in the mail but he was really torn up about it. So he sang the Happy Birthday song to me over the phone and we scheduled at time when I'd be home so they could come over and visit......You all know how busy I am these days learning my new embroidery machine and that wonderful EQ6..~@%#^$#*(@&!~......LOL.....Anyway they came over yesterday with this. Armando baked me a cake. He doesn't want anyone to know that he can do this little thing. He swore me to secrecy. Please don't think that Angie had anything to do with it. She doesn't like to even think about cake right now.......her pregnancy has done crazy things to her appetite and she didn't talk him through the process. I am very proud of him for making the effort and the cake was very good..... two flavors...lemon and strawberry.....YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful..I love the way he decorated the cake it is original and appealing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake.

    Try http://www.quiltuniversity.com

    they do courses on EQ6. I've done 2 out of the 4 with another one to come in Sept. They are really good

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!