SARAH is having her 100th post give-a-way........yippie skippy. Leave a comment and you will be counted, place a link on your blog and you get 2 chances. Thanks Molly for sharing the info. This blog is just filled with interesting stuff.
Ravelly's World
▼
Jul 5, 2008
Mixed Nuts
SARAH is having her 100th post give-a-way........yippie skippy. Leave a comment and you will be counted, place a link on your blog and you get 2 chances. Thanks Molly for sharing the info. This blog is just filled with interesting stuff.
5 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
How are you thank you so much for stopping by... I would like to share with you that my clock says 11:00 PM and my temp here is still 96 degrees..... Please come by again.
ReplyDeletehehehee...you are a great tease!!! I love the curtain-can't wait to see what is behind it :)
ReplyDeleteMan, those loaves look soo yummy!!
Your bread looks and sounds wonderful - wish I was there to sample some. And then I could peek behind that curtain too. LOL! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteHello..thanks for stopping by my blog. Your bread looks yummy. I think nuts of all kinds add so much to the sweet breads too.
ReplyDeleteI see that you are the same age as my oldest daughter...so you probably can figure out how old I am!!!!
Wow you're way ahead of the booty swap game!! Well done. Great loaves - I love baking, but my hips don't LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!