Note:If you have not edited your "comment" button in your "settings" to reply e-mail, and you're lucky #13 or by my next post, I won't be able to notify you. The "no reply" thingy that pops up in ones e-mail makes it tough for one to thank blog visitors. I'm always thankful for your visits, comments and friendship.....Sorry, I was babbling, again.
Ravelly's World
▼
Jun 27, 2008
3 Free Totes
Note:If you have not edited your "comment" button in your "settings" to reply e-mail, and you're lucky #13 or by my next post, I won't be able to notify you. The "no reply" thingy that pops up in ones e-mail makes it tough for one to thank blog visitors. I'm always thankful for your visits, comments and friendship.....Sorry, I was babbling, again.
7 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Rhonda, when you are done cleaning, you can tell me how you did it and come help me with mine! BTW, you have a non-quilting gift coming to you in the mail. Love, Monica
ReplyDeleteToday turned into an all day bake day ( I love to bake ) and I had to bust out laughing when I emptied a jar of yeast and just knew I had to save it to store something in this from my sewing room and decided empty bobbins would work wonderful in it. I think quite a few of us could always use something new to store sewing supplies in so what a wonderful idea to pass them on.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
I would love a new tote!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining Just Us Quilters. I ask that you kindly give me a link back by copying and pasting the html given on my blog. Thank you, once again. Niki
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would let you know I enjoyed my visit to your blog! You sound like a fun person to be around...
ReplyDeleteSome nice works on your blog!
Happy stitchings!
I LOVE your original patterns... that won on the Fons and Porter site..... ^debbie^
ReplyDeleteI want the fat quarters!!! Just Kidding--just trying to fill your comment spots and get to number 13. BTW--why #13--is that your lucky number or to prove a point? I don't need totes, so if I am #13-give them to #12 or 14. Love ya!
ReplyDelete