Ravelly's World
▼
Apr 15, 2008
Another Cowboy Quilt
5 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

Wow - that is amazing. Looks like your quilters block is over - lol !
ReplyDeleteI just took a quick tour of your blog and MAN O MAN! You sure do have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteyour cowboy quilt is cute and HUGE! wow, you must be back on the sewing track!
ReplyDeleteis there a pattern for those adorable apron blocks in your last post???
welcome back to sewing :)
ReplyDeleteI think we all go through weeks of not doing anything. I always feel so guilty and make myself crazy trying to finish a million projects.
I love your bluebonnet tquilt in your header :)
Can totally understand the lack of sewing inspiration and not getting anything done. Coming out of a 5 month hiatus and in full swing! Fantastic quilt!!
ReplyDelete