Ravelly's World

Feb 1, 2008

Umpteenth

This is the umpteeth time that I've packed, repacked, re-repacked, etc......you get the picture. Anyway, I'm down to a large suitcase, a medium suitcase, a carry-on and my across the body purse. Surely, that's enough. By the way, inside each suitcase, I've got compressed airbags filled with all the things I think I'll need or I just wanted to carry for the trip..............Oh, didn't I mention.........I'm going on a cruise in about 22 days.............Ohmygosh!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOve your luggage. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

    http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to see if you had been for your cruise yet - I LOVE your luggage - have a fantastic time, you lucky soul.

    Nicola in West Australia

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!