Ravelly's World

Dec 14, 2007

Cowboy Up!

I wanted to share this Christmas stocking with all my blogging friends. I was given this one years ago by a lady who wanted to give gifts but had little money to put into the gift giving. So she bought muslin yardage and used her talents of painting to create this wonderful cowboy for me. I have cherished it over the years. So you see, it doesn't take much to make someone very happy on Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely , heart felt gift to give. Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful gift and one to cherish!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!