Ravelly's World

Nov 9, 2007

2008 Challenge

Already Wackies.....I have decided on a pasiely print for my center with muted brownish reds, greens and black on one side; creams and tone-on-tone on the other. I will already have the center glued down and in place so that will be out of the way. The strips of fabrics you all chose should be 1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 2 3/4". These instructions will appear with each of your packages along with a picture as shown in my blog. I'm so excited about this and look forward to seeing everybody's choices at our Christmas party.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin Good--but Kathleen ain't gonna like that Paisley! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I love your color choices and I really like the paisley center. I'm still looking for my brown center. I have one but don't really like it. Maybe we will go on that "road trip" before Christmas. Remember to Tyler for dressing gaudy.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!