Jerri suggested that the WackyPac come up with something so that the 10 of us could be more uniformed. Ha, ha, ha! Jerri is so funny. Anyway, after weeks of sleepless nights this is what I came up with.
You go girl! I love it! You did SEW GOOD. Why, now you know why you keep you around: #1 -- you're pretty dang wacky and #2 -- you're so dad gum talented!
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
You go girl! I love it! You did SEW GOOD. Why, now you know why you keep you around: #1 -- you're pretty dang wacky and #2 -- you're so dad gum talented!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
This is my first time at your site and it is wonderful! Your quilts are beautiful, too!
ReplyDelete